The Monte Carlo shares the design features of the Interlagos, but has a classic style headrest. The period design references are further enhanced by the use of vinyl and corduroy.
- Historic fixed back competition and road seat
- Designed for cars with smaller cockpits (especially where clearance around the B-pillar is an issue)
- Subtly tapering back and clever ergonomics provide comfortable seating even for taller drivers
- Features a classic “rolled” style of headrest
- Trimmed in true classic style with basket weave or corduroy centres