The Sebring T Low Profile seat is another example of Cobra’s innovative engineering at its best. Re-profiled to reduce the height of the original Sebring T by 35mm, the Sebring TLP is designed to fit into cars where headroom is more limited or drivers are particularly tall.
A world class professional competition seat that is one of the safest seats available in the market. Constructed in GRP with optional gloss black finish. The shoulder and head restraint areas have been engineered to suit the tallest of drivers so now
any height of driver up to 195cm can be comfortably accommodated whilst retaining accurate positioning to the harness apertures for the safe use of FHR devices. Upholstered in Cobra's unique “spacer fabric” for comfort and breathability. The Sebring TLP is the ultimate in safety, comfort and control. Designed by professional drivers for drivers.
- Side mounted only
- Available in standard or GT (+30mm width)
- Full 6 Point harness facility
- FHR compatible
- High sided lateral support
- Energy absorbing side head restraints
- Breathable “spacer fabric”
- Optional Outlast cooling system
- Supplied with high tensile bolts pre-installed
- FIA Approved
- Sebring TLP STD Weight - 11.9kg
- Sebring TLP GT Weight – 12.3kg