Luxury Stadia Seating
Four out of every five clubs in the English Premier League and Championship have already chosen Cobra Luxury Stadia Seating. The reasons are clear. Choosing Cobra Luxury Stadia Seating:
- Enhances your club's image
- Can reduce the risk of cold muscle injuries in your players
- Can provide additional revenue streams and goodwill for your club.
If you're wondering why Cobra Seats may not be the most famous name in luxury stadia seating, that's because our transparent pricing policy means that your sponsors (and your club) can take centre stage on our seats. We're there to make you look good.
Cobra's luxury stadium seating division has an impeccable track record working with some of the biggest clubs in the world.
- Offering a complete service from design, to installation, to after-care
- Cobra doesn't just design your seats - we offer full project management service for complete dugouts, working with specialist partners to provide the highest quality bespoke solutions to any challenge: we build custom-made shelters, either fixed or rollaway.
- Because we design and manufacture in the UK, we can guarantee a responsive service for the lifespan of your seats and can easily change sponsors details when required.
- Cobra will work with your sports science team to custom design and manufacture your dugout seats to ensure that your players are seated in the best possible way to prevent pulled muscles when they are called in to action and 12-volt seat warming systems are available
COBRA LUXURY SEATING IS IDEAL FOR DRESSING ROOMS AND VIP SEATING AREAS, TOO.
Autosport International Discounts
Cobra Seats (and many of our distributors) have decided not to exhibit at Autosport International 2023.
However, that doesn't mean that you have to miss out on our usual show offers.
Visit our new shop on this website and, throughout January, you can still get 25% off your new Cobra seat.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE.
CHOICE OF CHAMPIONS
Congratulations to those drivers and teams who chose to use Cobra seats and who lifted no fewer than five trophies at the end of this most competetive and unpredictable of BTCC seasons:
2022 Kwik Fit MSA BTCC Driver's Champion
WEST SURREY RACING
2022 Kwik Fit MSA BTCC Manufacturers - Constructors Champion
2022 Dunlop MSA BTCC Independent Drivers’ Champion
RICH ENERGY BTC RACING
2022 MSA BTCC Independent Teams’ Champion
2022 Goodyear Wingfoot Award Winner
TOM INGRAM BTCC DRIVERS CHAMPION 2022
Congratulations to Tom Ingram who claimed the BTCC Drivers Championship in the very last race of the season at Brands Hatch.
Tom joins Matt Neal, Andrew Jordan, Gordon Shedden and Colin Turkington as drivers who have chosen Cobra Seats and won the BTCC Drivers Championship.
That means that drivers using Cobra seats have won no fewer than nine of the last twelve BTCC Driver's Championships.
I Accept these Terms